Thursday, September 13, 2012

about me

I never really know what to say about myself when people ask me about myself. So I have no idea what to write about myself either but figured I'd list out some random facts in hopes of getting to know my audience better :)

1. I've seen every single episode of Friends over 978858009048 times and still laugh. (I'm actually watching it now which is what prompted me to include this fact)
2. I cringe at unpainted toenails.
3. I completed a 3 month full time internship at the Alabama Institute for Deaf and Blind in Talladega, Alabama earlier this year. It was the most scary/challenging/amazing experience of my life and I wouldn't trade that for anything.
4. I have one tattoo on my foot. I love them but I'm too chicken to get anymore anywhere else.
5. My parents divorced when I was like 4 years old. I haven't spoken a word to my dad, who lives in NY, in more than 8 years. I have a 21 year old sister who is a senior at Florida State University.
6. I bartend on the weekends for the time being.. which is probably more fun than it is work.
7. I recently graduated with my MS degree in Occupational Therapy. I have already signed a contract with a job at a sub-acute rehab facility in my hometown and will be starting next month. Excited!
8. It takes A LOT to make me mad.
9. I consider myself a GREAT friend and would do anything and everything for those close to me.
10. My zodiac sign is Leo. Enough said.
11. I have a 14 year old yorkie. He's deaf and... old.
12. I make a big deal out of my friends' birthdays but not for my own.
13. I'm anxiously waiting for the new seasons of Greys Anatomy & Private Practice to start. Anyone else?
14. I listen to a WIDE range of music from electronic dance (EDM) to *some* country.
15. I still have no idea what to say about myself.





1 comment:

  1. Its funny cuz Hitler(my dad) just emailed me and I still havent talked to him in over 8 years as well. I watch Friends nonstop everyday :)

    ReplyDelete