Wednesday, September 12, 2012

welcome!

Hello out there to everyone in blog world! I have had a few blogs before but never kept up with them. Partly because I got busy/lazy and mostly because I was bored with it. I have been stalking and stealing ideas from several occupational therapy (&other) blogs out there so I figured why not start one of my own...and continue to stalk theirs in the meantime.

My long life partner in crime/best friend/blog designer extraordinaire, Kristen designed this blog for me and did an awesome job! Plus she's pretty much the coolest person on earth. You can check out her amazing blog and view her portfolio here: 


I plan to write about the random adventures in my life, starting my new "big girl job," friends, fun, health, style, and anything else to keep myself amused while connecting with new people!

Check back soon once I figure out what the heck I am doing and learn how to really use this thing! :)

4 comments:

  1. I just started OT school! I can't wait to read more on your blog! :)

    http://www.simplisiticlivinggirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY! thats awesome. Its not common to meet other OTs where I live so I am excited to get to know you also!

      Followed back :)

      Delete
  2. I LOVE Kristen and if she loves you then that means I will too. Cannot wait to get to know you and read about your life! Excited to be a new follower!

    Kaylee
    kayleehornsby.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete